Messenger bag, to wear over the shoulder or cross-body. Adjustable leather shoulder strap in three lengths. Closing with flap
Closing with flap. A shoulder strap is adjustable in three lengths through a system of pressure: at the shortest length of 39 cm, and measuring a maximum of 106 cm. An inside pocket. An external pocket. One flashlight and key hook inside.
Handbag 95% Bullskin 5% Goatskin / Lining 100% Split Cowskin
Width : 28 cm Height : 22 cm Depth : 13 cm
The taurillon leather is known for it’s resistance and his authentic aspect. The skins of the taurilllon come from the family tannery in the South-West of France created in 1927. On the nubuck finishing touch, a treatment antidisgorging and water repellent has been applied, the peach skin like touch of the nubuck has been protected. A crocodile skin design is heat embossed on large pieces of cowskin.
Origin of the leather Europe
Tanning made in France
- Before using your accessory use a soft brush (to remove dust from the manufacturing process) and apply a waterproof spray. Reapply the waterproof spray regularly.
- At the beginning, wear your dark colored accessory with dark clothing or light accessory with light colored clothing to avoid color transfer from the accessory onto articles of clothing.
- Warning: your dark clothes might stain on your accessory if the color is not properly fixed.
- Protect from heat sources.
- Avoid rubbing your accessory against rough surfaces. This material scratches easily.
- Avoid snagging your accessory, as the material could tear.
- Avoid contact with greasy or fatty substances.
- Exposure to sunlight or artificial light can alter the colour of the leather.
- Avoid contact with water. Beware that humidity may increase colour transfer and bleeding onto clothing.
- Leather is a living and natural material. Using your accessory with delicacy will allow you to keep it longer.