Hand-held or slip into a large tote bag. Snap closure.
Case 100% Lambskin / Lining 100% Split Cowskin
Width : 25 cm Height : 15 cm Depth : 5 cm
- An Ikat pattern is applied to a supple, “bubble” lambskin. The skins are then softened in large tumbling drums.
- Origin of the leather North Africa
- Tanning made in France
- Avoid rubbing your accessory against rough surfaces, the laminated finish could be damaged.
- Protect from heat sources.
- Avoid contact with water. Beware that humidity may increase colour transfer and bleeding onto clothing.
- Exposure to sunlight or artificial light can alter the colour of the leather.
- Avoid contact with greasy or fatty substances.
- Leather is a living and natural material. Using your accessory with delicacy will allow you to keep it longer.